Pioneer Swift Angled Sash Brushes (3 pk)
Out of stock
The Swift Angled Paint Brush is made with long filaments presented at an angle to allow for smooth release into tight corners with precision and additionally have extra-long handles to give a good balance for the user as well as giving you that extra reach.
Pioneer design and control the production of filaments. For angled paint brushes to be used with thicker paints they prefer filaments with stiffer properties ( polyester PET) and wider diameters. This gives the brush a smoother action when working with either low or high viscosity paints such as oils, stains, acrylics, latex, or thinners.
As with all Technofil® mixtures, whether soft or stiff, the shorter filaments are shaped to pick up paint whilst the longer ones are flagged to give smooth coverage without paint “tramlines”.
- Angled brush head shape for trim painting.
- Ideal for edging and painting straight lines.
- Double locked assembly.
- Stiff formulation for thicker paints such as acrylic or latex based paints.
- Kiln stabilized hardwood brush handles made from sustainable birch.
- Brush heads steamed to shape to ensure a lifetime of precision painting.
- Stainless steel ferrules.
- Pack contains: 1 x 1 ½”, 1 x 2”, 1 x 2 ½”.