Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The owner of this web site is Trade Paints Outlet Ltd, Registration number 11466935. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Trade Paints Outlet Ltd ('TPO'/'we'/'us'/'our').
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and TPO until your goods are dispatched.
- You undertake that all details you provide to TPO for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the debit or credit card, or PayPal account you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods ordered.
- If you choose to optionally save a debit or credit card as a payment method during the checkout process, you are providing TPO with continuous authority to automatically charge that card to obtain the relevant amount when you use the card as the payment method for any future orders. You can remove the continuous authority for any saved card by removing that card as a saved payment method in your customer account.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices include VAT (where applicable).
Cancelling your Order
Before we have dispatched your order
If you wish to cancel your order before we have dispatched it, contact us by phone or email Sales@TradePaintsOutlet.com for a full refund. We normally dispatch orders quite quickly after they have been placed, so please phone as soon as you can. If you wish to cancel your order and it's been a while it will very likely be packed, in this case please use the contact us form and select cancel and send us an email.
After we have dispatched your order
We dispatch all orders within 24hiours on business days. If we have already dispatched your order, and the courier has it, there is very little we can do to cancel it. You can check out our Returns Policy to find out what to do next if it has already been delivered.
Our Returns Policy
Please visit our returns page
Refunds can take up to 7 days to process, although we do try to issue refuds within 24 hours of agreeing the refund. We can only refund back to the payment method used.
Refunds will not include delivery if already delivered unless of course, the goods delivered were faulty, damaged or sent to you as a result of our error. For more details read our Returns Policy.
We make delivery simple. For more information, please see our Delivery Policy page.
Discount codes used on the site cannot be used with any other discounted products, today-only offers, delivery discounts, or special offers unless explicitly defined. Only one discount (or discount code) can be active per order. If a discount code is invalid you will be informed why when you enter the code on the site. Discount codes may have an expiry date and/or minimum spend limits. Any discount reliant upon a previous order will only become valid and applicable once the previous order has been dispatched, delivered and fully satisfied. Green delivery discounts are valid for one year.
If you're not 100% happy with your order you can get in touch and we will resolve any issues you have - We aim to keep our customers satisfied at all times.
This is the user agreement that governs your use of this website and/or the purchase by you of the services and products we provide.
- Trade Paints Outlet Ltd, herein known as "TPO" will supply: -
- (i) Goods of quality within the constraints of manufacture.
- (ii) Goods in the quantities ordered and will supply the customer an invoice for the quantity supplied when needed.
- On receipt of an order TPO will quote a delivery date if requested, but, while every effort will be made by WFD to dispatch goods on time such date is given and intended as an estimate only. Time shall not be of the essence of this contract and TPO shall not be liable to make good any damage or loss whether arising directly or indirectly out of delay in delivery.
- Any shortage or damage or dispute with regard to the condition must be notified to TPOWFD and carrier within three working days of delivery.
- (i) The ownership and title to the goods shall remain with TPO which reserves the right to dispose of the goods until payment in full for all the goods have been received by it in accordance with the terms of this contract until such time as the buyer sells the goods to its customers by way of sale at full market value. If such payment is overdue in whole or in part the Seller may (without prejudice to any of its other rights) recover or resell the goods or any of them and may enter upon the commencement of any act or proceeding in which the buyer's solvency is involved. If any of the goods are incorporated in or used as material for other goods before such payment the property in the whole of such goods shall be and remain with the Company until such time as payment has been made or the other goods shall have been sold as aforesaid, and all the Company's rights hereunder in the goods shall extend to those other goods.
- (ii) Until the Company is paid in full for all the products the relationship of the buyer to the seller shall be fiduciary in respect of the products or other goods in which they are incorporated or used and if the same are sold by the buyer the Company shall have the right to trace the proceeds thereof.
- In accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, payment of TPO's invoice shall be made within 30 days net from the date the goods were invoiced. If payment is not made on or before that date TPO shall be entitled to charge daily interest at 5% above the Bank of England base rate per annum on any outstanding amount. TPO reserve the right to also include a compensation charge.
- In the event of non-payment of an invoice, the buyer shall pay all TPO's expenses, including legal costs which may be incurred by TPO in recovering the goods or payment of the outstanding amount.
- These terms and conditions may only be varied in writing by TPO and these terms and conditions shall override any terms or conditions stipulated, incorporated or referred to by the buyer whether in the order or in any negotiations.
- VAT - TPO shall be entitled to charge the amount of VAT payable whether or not included on a quotation or an invoice.
- Special Orders - TPO reserves the right to administer a surcharge for the production of any non standard products. Such as in the case of a buyer wanting to purchase a product that requires being specially formulated in order to meet with the buyers colour requirements.
- These terms and conditions and the contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law.