TREATEX ULTRA Quick-Drying Interior Hardwax Oil Clear Matt 500ml
Treatex Hardwax Oil Ultra is our next generation Hardwax Oil, designed to enhance and protect the natural beauty of all your interior timber surfaces.
Hardwax Oil Ultra follows the success of our current formulas benefits of being user friendly, easy to apply, and quick drying, whilst improving ease of application and the durability of the finish.
The end result is a hard wearing, attractive finish in any situation including, floors, doors and kitchen worktops that is easy to maintain with our maintenance products and is spot repairable if the surface is damaged.
Treatex Hardwax Oil Ultra is also based on the Treatex formulation of sustainable raw materials such as Bees wax, Carnauba wax, Candilla wax, Linseed oil, Sunflower oil, Jojoba oil. It contains no biocides or preservatives.
- Has a warming effect on lighter coloured timbers
- No sanding required between coats
- Withstands high temperatures
- Very durable
- Easy to maintain with Treatex Wax Polish
- Spot repairable
- Slip resistance test BS 7976-2PTV. Suitable for domestic, commercial and wet areas.
- Complies with regulation DIN 68861-1B: Resistance to spills of water, wine, beer, coffee, tea, fizzy drinks etc
- Safe for use on children’s toys: DIN EN 71-3
- Meets with VOC emissions regulations
- Recommended for those with dust allergies; dirt and dust can be removed easily
- Contains no biocides, preservatives or carcinogens
- Slip resistance further increased with the addition of Treatex R12 Anti-Slip additive
- Easy to apply - buffed, brushed or rolled on
- Quick drying - usually dry within 3-6 hours - dry in 1 hour when buffed
- Low odour
- Water resistant
- Very durable - further strengthened with Treatex hardener
- Easy to clean with Treatex Floor Care or Treatex Spray on Floor and Surface Clean
- Food safe: BS EN 1186-3:2002 Overall migration in Aqueous stimulant by total immersion
Suitable for: Internal use
Recommended timbers: All (dense/oily timbers may require Treatex Thinner). Has a warming effect on some timbers.
Applications: Floors, doors, stairs, worktops, woodturning, skirting, furniture, instruments etc.
Coverage: 1L will cover approximately 20m² in one coat / 12m² in two coats depending on the timber and method of application.