Toupret Touprelith F Masonry Repair Powder Filler 1.5kg
incl. VAT plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: 3 day(s)
- sets in 30 minutes
- will not flash or grin and will withhold its shape without formwork
- adheres on damp masonry
- easy to shape
- made up of cement, selected quarry materials and resin.
- can be used on all masonry surfaces, for example: cement, concrete, stone, concrete block and brick.
- paint or thick plastic coating can be applied once the filler is fully dry
- can be applied with a trowel or blade
- 1kg of powder fills a volume of 750ml
- if the weather is dry and/or hot, moisten the surface before applying the filler and again once completed.
- should not be applied in sunlight and 3-5 days should be allowed before applying an overcoat.
- before using on a soft surface, it is advised that Durcisseur harder is applied at least 24 hours beforehand.
- should be kept in the original, sealed packaging in a cool dry place and used within six months.