TOUPRET Humi-Stop Anti-Damp Treatment 1L
incl. VAT plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: 3 day(s)
Humi-stop is an anti-damp treatment and is a specialist water based white coloured coating, suitable for applications to damp but not dripping interior surfaces such as cement, concrete, brick, stone.
- Specially formulated using fillers and synthetic binders for the treatment of damp interior walls before painting or wallpapering.
- Can be over coated with any Toupret filler or any standard decorative coating system.
- Ventilate rooms well to allow drying of the surfaces.
- Treat the entire wall.
- Apply two cross coats by brush or roller.
- Apply the first coat thinned 5% with clean water to satisfy the porosity of bare substrates.
- Allow to dry and apply the second coat undiluted.
- Theoretical coverage 3 square meters per litre/per coat.
- Do not apply if temperatures are below 10°C.