HALLS BEELINE Primer Sealer 2.5kg - for walls and new plaster
Beeline Primer Sealer is specially designed to promote adhesion of wallcoverings and emulsion paints. This product reduces seam splits, bubbling of wallcoverings and raised edges.
Seal absorbent materials as well as provides a key for non-absorbent surfaces e.g gloss paint, metal, glass etc.
BEELINE primer sealer is a specially formulated product designed to promote adhesion to many difficult surfaces. Promotes the adhesion of wallcoverings and emulsion paints. Reduces seam splits, raised edges and bubbling of wallcoverings. Seals absorbent materials. Provides a key for non-absorbent surfaces e.g. metals, gloss paint, glass, etc.
Walls should be sound, dry, clean and free from damp, dust and grease or any contaminant that might effect adhesion. Allow new plaster to dry out completely. Metal surfaces should be treated to prevent corrosion.
- BEELINE primer sealer should be diluted with water dependent on the surface being primed.
- Stir before use and apply one coat only by brush and allow to dry before adhesion application.
- Recommended to check that a good bond has been achieved between primer sealer and the surface before commencing hanging.
- 2 or 3 drops only should be hung and allowed to dry prior to completion to ascertain that a satisfactory bond is being achieved.
- Absorbent surfaces: 1 part primer sealer to 3 parts water.
- Non-absorbent surfaces: 1 part primer sealer to 1 part water.